Our awesome aromatherapy Incense Waterfall Backflow Incense Burner can help you relax your mind every time you find yourself overwhelmed. We are passionate about helping people live a stress-free life and our Incense Burner can help bring a peaceful state-of-mind through creating a calming environment.
- 10 UPGRADED CONES & GIFT BOX INCLUDED: Our incense holder arrived with 10 free upgraded cones with better smell. No need to purchase extra incense cones. Our incense burner is a perfect gift for family or friends, especially on Birthday, Christmas, New Year and so on.
- WATERFALL SMOKE: The cone incense burner is surrounded by reverse smoke, and the smoke steam down looks like a waterfall, which looks wonderful and mysterious, help to meditate, relax and relieve stress.
- 7 FRAGRANCES & LONG LASTING: Our incense cones come in 10pcs with 7 fragrance. Rose, Lavender, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Osmanthus, Apple and Green Tea. Each lasts about 10 minutes. Various fragrance meets your different preferences.
- CERAMIC HANDICRAFT: The backflow incense burner is made of ceramic material, of high beauty and elegance. Handmade and unique. Easy to use, easy to carry. Please be careful to handle it carefully.
- VARIOUS APPLICATION: Widely used in the living room, bedroom, study, office, meditation room, yoga room, hotel, etc, creating a pleasant atmosphere.It also works as a home decoration even without the burning incense.
10 BENEFITS OF BURNING INCENSE:
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Improve Mood
- Improve Mental Performance
- Enhance Concentration
- Increase Sexual Desire
- Aid to Sleep
- New Experience
Did you know?
Incense burning for meditation and prayer is an ancient tradition. Burning incense for meditation decreases stress, and it is believed that different types of incense – frankincense, sandalwood, and sage – have the power to cleanse negative energy, ease tension, and elevate your meditative state.
Lit an Incense Cone and place it in its place in the burner (top right). After the cone has been lit well, ash will form, which will push the smoke down towards the hole of the incense cone and through the small hole in the Incense Burner, creating the smoke trail that will be giving the waterfall effect.